Reflection of Journalism I

   During these past six weeks, Journalism I has made me think about things in a new perspective. I have never had a class dedicated to journalism and I am surprised on how it affects my daily life. The media is everywhere and I can now think critically about what I hear on the radio, see in headlines, and watch on television. The study of mass communication, filters, binary models drew connections to other classes. Not only I am interested and eager to learn more, but I feel informed on the world. I want to see quality journalism in the media and I want to contribute quality journalism.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Response To: Wisal "A Closer Look at the Printing Press"

WHAS11- Newsworthy Stories

Response to: Yaara Louisville Takes Action!