Response To: Wisal "A Closer Look at the Printing Press"

Wisal's original blog post here: link

   In Wisal's article, she concurs to see the true effects of the printing press, you have to analyze how it has effected yourself. I have never thought about how the invention of a metal moveable printing press has affected my life. As I have said in a previous response, the press has affected journalism and spread of information. The most impact the press has on me is through books. The printing press made it possible to publish novels. These book went to girls my age and nourished their love for reading and writing. The printed word improved literacy and made books more accessible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAS11- Newsworthy Stories

Response to: Yaara Louisville Takes Action!